Basic Contents of a Roof Moisture Survey
- A complete review of every square foot of roof area.
- Any portions of roof identified by the system as being suspected to contain moisture would be physically test cut to provide true verification.
- Areas of roof verified to contain moisture can be indicated on the roof surface and on a roof drawing.
- The results of test cuts would be recorded e.g. wet roofing felts, damp insulation, moisture between felt plies etc.
- Composition and current condition of roof system components would be recorded.